Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Resolutions



I've never sat down and made a legitimate list of New Year's Resolutions until now. People seem really cynical when it comes to making resolutions, but I think there's importance in reflecting on your strengths, weaknesses, and goals and strive to become a more effective and happier person.

Take more photos. Expand my creativity and document both the amazing and the mundane parts of my life.

Redesign my brand. Settle on a cohesive 'forever' brand that I am proud to have as my own.

Stress less. Accept that I cannot control everything in my life.

Eat healthier & get in shape. Go back to drinking a ton of water and always having fruits and veggies on hand.

Craft. I have a lot of ideas that I'm excited to take on, one in particular that I hope people will just eat up.

Have a functional office space. A place that fuels productivity and creativity.

Make a case for my old cameras. They're just waiting to be dusted off and put on display.

Be well on my way to becoming self-employed. I want to create, I want to do so many more shoots with people, so if anyone has any ideas they want to see come to life just let me know!

Adventure more.

bokeh stock via:trishamonsterr

2 comments:

  1. I too, would also like to redesign my brand! Best of luck in your endeavors!
    xx,
    The Introverted Brunette

    ReplyDelete